Hello all,

Let me say to begin with, I believe there are extraterrestrials.
And, I believe we are being visited. I have seen things in the night sky that looked odd, and many I have explained. However, I can think of two incidents that what I saw was extraordinary and I can furnish no rational explanation.

In saying that I would also say this. Many of the sightings that are seen of a triangular shaped craft that seems to float quietly is probably a product of skunk works in area 51. It is called TR3B-type it in your browser and you can read about it.

It supposedly has a circular plasma filled accelerator ring called the Magnetic Field Disrupter which is mercury based and pressurized at 250,000 atmospheres at a temp of 150 degrees K, and accelerated to 50,000 rpm to create a super conductive plasma with the resulting gravity disruption. It disrupts or neutralizes the effects of gravity on mass within the proximity by 89%. this includes the occupants. It has 3 multimode thrusters mounted at each bottom corner of the triangular platform. It travels sub mach 9 at altitudes below 120,000 feet and above that -- as the article says -who knows.

I will not bore you with all the other details you can read it yourself if your interested, but I am saying this is what a lot of folks are seeing.

Where the technology came from - E.T. maybe or PHd

You decide.

odin1

People will forgive you for anything -but being right !
odin1