Off Topic

G'day Canuck,

I'm not really "back" as such. I was asked a technical question and had a very quick look at the forum and could not find any nasty anomosity so decided to post a little bit. The threads are still a mess though. Maybe the moderation idea that I proposed that included actually enforcing threads being on topic may now be able to be implemented without causing disturbance. I'd like to see that happen.

Much of my work got caught up in the problem that the work I had been doing was for an institute that retains the rights to my research on their behalf and because they didn't like the answers they don't want it published. Have a work around for this but have simply been way too ill to do anything.

Haven't even kept track of much of the generalist areas of Climate science that interest me for the past year or so. Being an incomplete para means circulation problems in my legs and a nurse using the wrong scissors cutting off a cast managed to create an infection that then decided it would like to chomp through a fair bit of bone in my legs. If I even sit up the nausea is overwhelming. I'm not asking for sympathy here. Just explaining why I have completely stalled with the work.

I hope this finds you well.

Regards

Richard