G'day all,

Might I make a little suggestion here. Global warming has a great many sub-issues. My previous post covers a number of them because there is a great many issues in this one post. Would it not make sense to keep threads to the topic for which they started and create new threads for new thoughts or opinions. Easier to read, better science can be discussed and specific very important aspects of global warming will not get missed because there are 20 or 30 different topics already in the one thread.

For instance, there is a bit on Kyoto posted by Samwik relating to the ability to actually "bank" CO2. This is a terrific subject and most offsets seem to be scams, about the level of savings and loans in truthfullness or really big scams. I actually thought of creating a Carbon Offset company just so that there really would be carbon offset for those people that think this is important. It is very easy to do since there is currently no regulation about it but trees just do not lock up CO2 (well they did in the Carboniforous but that was a slightly different environment at the time)

Regards

Richard

Sane=fits in. Unreasonable=world needs to fit to him. All Progress requires unreasonableness