DA.

"I was expecting better than that."

- What do you want? A miracle? <g>

"Seems like the coincidence is essentially insignificant."

- An understandable and duly scientific assumption, since the data to which you have access is limited to the words that I typed. You don't have access to the experiential data, i.e, the highly detailed contents of the dream, with the geographic features of the land, locations of buildings - the temple, for example, the only one of its kind on a beach. Also, the angle of view of all these things - the same in the dream and in the reality. Think on it if you like - or not.

I would be stretching reason way too far to fool myself that it was coincidence. That would definitely be Purple Rhino territory.

Can I prove it? No. Can I do the trick again? Well, it never happened before, nor since. Is it a testable, repeatable phenomanon? Very unlikely. So why do I accept it as 'precognition'? Because I witnessed it.

It's of no practical consequence. It doesn't earn me a better quality of life. As my mother would have said "It doesn't get the baby bathed". It doesn't appeal to any need for mystery or religious experience. It just happened. It therefore has implications for my considerations of space, time and mind.

Conclusions:

(1) I don't discount the possibility of Wayne's 'atemporal universe'.
(2) It may be possible that mind is confined neither by space nor time.

"Time is what prevents everything from happening at once" - John Wheeler