Quote:
Colorado State University's William Gray, one of the nation's preeminent hurricane forecasters, called noted Boulder climate researcher Kevin Trenberth an opportunist and a Svengali who "sold his soul to the devil to get (global warming) research funding."

Trenberth countered that Gray is not a credible scientist.

"Not any more. He was at one time, but he's not any more," Trenberth said of Gray, one of a handful of prominent U.S. scientists who question whether humans play a significant role in warming the planet by burning fossil fuels that release heat-trapping gases
one of a handful that disagree?...gimme a break

how's that for a little press *unbiased objectivity* (oops, i mean biased subjectivity :-)

sold his soul to the devil is pretty strong, but the point is well taken...and has been well made here many times :-)

of course, that's my bias...but as i've said many times before and will say many times to come...there is no such thing as an objective scientist (but it sure does make a great oxymoron :-)

he's not a credible scientist?...hmm there we go...how familiar does that sound

he used to be a great scientist, but not any more...

because now he disagrees with me/we/the ruling majority/the self-proclaimed authority

hoooooooououeeee...i likes it, boys...c'mon lets git ready to ruuuuuuuummbllle :-)

thanx, twosheds...that's a gem