Science a GoGo's Home Page
I did say that I would give this Forum a try for a week. Unfortunately it does not go well with my style of thinking. Its too disjointed and rather individualistic for my taste. I feel very much as though I am replying to a personal letter. Rather than part of a group of like minded people. I dont feel as though I am part of a Science Forum Group as before.
I have writ my last letter. But I do wish you all the very best. Hope your Party wins in the comming Elections, that you continue to query all the fundamental Scientific truths to your satisfaction. Look after Kate, she is a great lady, and will not be forgotten by me. smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile
I agree. I don't like it and find myself spending less and less time here.

The inability to quickly review who has posted to what thread takes away the user-friendly interface that was what made SAGG fun.

Now the lab rats are being run in a far less interesting maze.

You'll need to do something soon Kate or the party will be substantially smaller ... and quite likely more boring too.
I'm not sure there's much I can do Dan.
Less joy, less spirit, no?

I've not been here a week yet, but it do seem a bit paler than it was a few months back.
© Science a GoGo's Discussion Forums