Welcome to
Science a GoGo's
Discussion Forums
Please keep your postings on-topic or they will be moved to a galaxy far, far away.
Your use of this forum indicates your agreement to our terms of use.
So that we remain spam-free, please note that all posts by new users are moderated.

The Forums
General Science Talk        Not-Quite-Science        Climate Change Discussion        Physics Forum        Science Fiction

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 181 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Latest Posts
Top Posters(30 Days)
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
M
Megastar
OP Offline
Megastar
M
I did say that I would give this Forum a try for a week. Unfortunately it does not go well with my style of thinking. Its too disjointed and rather individualistic for my taste. I feel very much as though I am replying to a personal letter. Rather than part of a group of like minded people. I dont feel as though I am part of a Science Forum Group as before.
I have writ my last letter. But I do wish you all the very best. Hope your Party wins in the comming Elections, that you continue to query all the fundamental Scientific truths to your satisfaction. Look after Kate, she is a great lady, and will not be forgotten by me. smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile

"You will never find a real Human being - Even in a mirror." ....Mike Kremer.

D
Megastar
Megastar
D
I agree. I don't like it and find myself spending less and less time here.

The inability to quickly review who has posted to what thread takes away the user-friendly interface that was what made SAGG fun.

Now the lab rats are being run in a far less interesting maze.

You'll need to do something soon Kate or the party will be substantially smaller ... and quite likely more boring too.

DA Morgan
K
K
I'm not sure there's much I can do Dan.

S
S
Less joy, less spirit, no?

I've not been here a week yet, but it do seem a bit paler than it was a few months back.

Who says?
So what?

Link Copied to Clipboard
Newest Members
debbieevans, bkhj, jackk, Johnmattison, RacerGT
865 Registered Users
Sponsor

Science a GoGo's Home Page | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact UsokÂþ»­¾W
Features | News | Books | Physics | Space | Climate Change | Health | Technology | Natural World

Copyright © 1998 - 2016 Science a GoGo and its licensors. All rights reserved.