Welcome to
Science a GoGo's
Discussion Forums
Please keep your postings on-topic or they will be moved to a galaxy far, far away.
Your use of this forum indicates your agreement to our terms of use.
So that we remain spam-free, please note that all posts by new users are moderated.

The Forums
General Science Talk        Not-Quite-Science        Climate Change Discussion        Physics Forum        Science Fiction

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 619 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Latest Posts
Top Posters(30 Days)
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
A
OP Offline
A
as we know that after having low power of our eyes then we have to check our eyes and have power glasses in our eye for good care for ever but i want to know how can we prevent our eyes without using glass in our eye so that we can look clearly and clearly without using power glasses in our eyes. I am using power glass from 2 years but also it is not making my eyes nice i think that it is damaging my eyes day by day and i think i am unable to watch any things without power glass. can anyone have any idea to not using power glass in my eye and make my eye good like previous. please help me.

M
Megastar
Megastar
M
Originally Posted By: ANILTAMANG

as we know that after having low power of our eyes then we have to check our eyes and have power glasses in our eye for good care for ever .....>but i want to know how can we prevent our eyes without using glass in our eye so that we can look clearly and clearly without using power glasses in our eyes.

Originally Posted By: Mike Kremer

Mike Kremer said:-
Can you explain in better English exactly what you mean when you say ...using a power glass IN your eye?
do you mean a Contact Lense, or a Cataract operation replacement lense, or even Glasses over the eyes?

Then maybe someone might advise or help you.
But please remember we are a Science Forum, and we are not qualified to give out Medical advice, or correct bad English.

"You will never find a real Human being - Even in a mirror." ....Mike Kremer.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Newest Members
debbieevans, bkhj, jackk, Johnmattison, RacerGT
865 Registered Users
Sponsor

Science a GoGo's Home Page | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact UsokÂþ»­¾W
Features | News | Books | Physics | Space | Climate Change | Health | Technology | Natural World

Copyright © 1998 - 2016 Science a GoGo and its licensors. All rights reserved.