Welcome to
Science a GoGo's
Discussion Forums
Please keep your postings on-topic or they will be moved to a galaxy far, far away.
Your use of this forum indicates your agreement to our terms of use.
So that we remain spam-free, please note that all posts by new users are moderated.

The Forums
General Science Talk        Not-Quite-Science        Climate Change Discussion        Physics Forum        Science Fiction

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 699 guests, and 1 robot.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Latest Posts
Top Posters(30 Days)
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
T
TechySafi
Unregistered
TechySafi
Unregistered
T
A science festival is going on in our college! I'm going to participate in it. BUT my project ideas are lame, not too genius or strong enough to win a japan trip+10000USD.

So give me some ideas, ask me anything! No matter how hard it is, if your question seems stronger & interesting, I'll go for it!

By the way I love everything except biology, im not good at it! But physics,IT,CSE these are my favorite smile

Guys come on, help me out! (Note: Help me or not but don't make funny comments like "are you trying to be the next einstine?" Plzzzz be gentle and HELPPP me, i'll appreciate it!)

Thanks in advance!

E
Megastar
Megastar
E
To TechySafi,

I have no suggestions as to a project for you, but I would suggest that you acquaint yourself with the idea of plagiarism before you get yourself into a tricky situation, possibly regarding who really won that trip to Japan!

You say you have your own ideas--- work on them. You will never do your best work reproducing others' ideas.

K
Megastar
Megastar
K
I always wanted to see a real life bubble chamber, but I dunno if it's really practical for DIY. Maybe you can make some kind of electron accelerator and use a computer to search for their paths in loads of digital images.

It would be monumentally cool if you could get an annihilation with a positron too! Maybe you can get positrons from a radioactive source.

To Ellis, where did you get the idea of plagiarism? He didn't suggest copying anyone's work.

Last edited by kallog; 02/10/11 05:18 AM.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Newest Members
debbieevans, bkhj, jackk, Johnmattison, RacerGT
865 Registered Users
Sponsor

Science a GoGo's Home Page | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact UsokÂþ»­¾W
Features | News | Books | Physics | Space | Climate Change | Health | Technology | Natural World

Copyright © 1998 - 2016 Science a GoGo and its licensors. All rights reserved.