Science a GoGo's Home Page
Posted By: Anonymous Ask me for a solution! Give me some idea! - 02/08/11 11:02 AM
A science festival is going on in our college! I'm going to participate in it. BUT my project ideas are lame, not too genius or strong enough to win a japan trip+10000USD.

So give me some ideas, ask me anything! No matter how hard it is, if your question seems stronger & interesting, I'll go for it!

By the way I love everything except biology, im not good at it! But physics,IT,CSE these are my favorite smile

Guys come on, help me out! (Note: Help me or not but don't make funny comments like "are you trying to be the next einstine?" Plzzzz be gentle and HELPPP me, i'll appreciate it!)

Thanks in advance!
Posted By: Ellis Re: Ask me for a solution! Give me some idea! - 02/09/11 04:32 AM
To TechySafi,

I have no suggestions as to a project for you, but I would suggest that you acquaint yourself with the idea of plagiarism before you get yourself into a tricky situation, possibly regarding who really won that trip to Japan!

You say you have your own ideas--- work on them. You will never do your best work reproducing others' ideas.
Posted By: kallog Re: Ask me for a solution! Give me some idea! - 02/10/11 05:15 AM
I always wanted to see a real life bubble chamber, but I dunno if it's really practical for DIY. Maybe you can make some kind of electron accelerator and use a computer to search for their paths in loads of digital images.

It would be monumentally cool if you could get an annihilation with a positron too! Maybe you can get positrons from a radioactive source.

To Ellis, where did you get the idea of plagiarism? He didn't suggest copying anyone's work.
© Science a GoGo's Discussion Forums