From 2005 - 2006 Republicans used the self executing "deem and pass" rule 35 times ((( In One Year )) yet they claim its unconstitutional.

DO AS I SAY ------- NOT AS I DO

---------------------------------------------
NEWS FARE AND BALLANCED
---------------------------------------------

The FOX news network , you can choose which news? network
they have as your example has continously reported that the "deem and pass" rule is unconstitutional which is a blatant lie.

am I to assume that the advertisers on the many various FOX
news? networks are supporting lies.

I wont buy any products advertised on any FOX news? network.

I just saw the FOX news? networks POLL ... LOL
that counts apx 75% (of the FOX network viewers) are not in favor of the health care bill.

I wonder what the poll would look like if the viewers were not continualy lied to , or if the news was actual news and not make believe.

http://mediamatters.org/research/201003170001

Quote:
Ornstein: Conservative complaints of rule is "hypocrisy," "disinformation"
Congressional scholar Ornstein: Conservative criticism of self-executing rule is "hypocrisy," "feigned indignation," and "disinformation." From a post by Norman Ornstein on the American Enterprise Institute's blog, The Enterprise, titled, "Hypocrisy: A Parliamentary Procedure":

Any veteran observer of Congress is used to the rampant hypocrisy over the use of parliamentary procedures that shifts totally from one side to the other as a majority moves to minority status, and vice versa. But I can't recall a level of feigned indignation nearly as great as what we are seeing now from congressional Republicans and their acolytes at the Wall Street Journal, and on blogs, talk radio, and cable news. It reached a ridiculous level of misinformation and disinformation over the use of reconciliation, and now threatens to top that level over the projected use of a self-executing rule by House Speaker Nancy Pelosi. In the last Congress that Republicans controlled, from 2005 to 2006, Rules Committee Chairman David Dreier used the self-executing rule more than 35 times, and was no stranger to the concept of "deem and pass." That strategy, then decried by the House Democrats who are now using it, and now being called unconstitutional by WSJ editorialists, was defended by House Republicans in court (and upheld). Dreier used it for a $40 billion deficit reduction package so that his fellow GOPers could avoid an embarrassing vote on immigration.

3/4 inch of dust build up on the moon in 4.527 billion years,LOL and QM is fantasy science.