Welcome to
Science a GoGo's
Discussion Forums
Please keep your postings on-topic or they will be moved to a galaxy far, far away.
Your use of this forum indicates your agreement to our terms of use.
So that we remain spam-free, please note that all posts by new users are moderated.

The Forums
General Science Talk        Not-Quite-Science        Climate Change Discussion        Physics Forum        Science Fiction

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 498 guests, and 1 robot.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Latest Posts
Top Posters(30 Days)
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
T
Megastar
OP Offline
Megastar
T
I have answered a number of your false assertions, as ANYONE can tell who has followed this thread.

You wrote: 'I do know why atomic theory is an anathema to evolution and a mere statement does not require "proof" at this venue. '

You weren't asked for proof. You were asked for evidence. There's a difference. You supplied neither. You're saying that
"... we are still dealing with conjecture and that isn't sufficient to substantiate it (evolution)."

*We're* not dealing with conjecture - *you* are producing conjecture. You claim to have intensely studied "the physical theory and related issues," not a single sentence you have typed relates you have any significant understanding of the subject. Science isn't wrong just because you haven't done anything remotely resembling honest homework on the subject.

E
E
Sir, you are impossible and accomplish nothing. Does your credentials include being obnoxious?

R
Megastar
Megastar
R
What is obnoxious, and a cause of considerable concern to scientists, is the subversive attitude toward science - especially the science of evolution - of many people in the US; an attitude, founded on selective ignorance, that you have brought to bear in this thread. That is what is "anathema to evolutionists". For the sake of science education, neither you nor anyone else can be allowed to get away with promoting and propagating such nonsense. That, pal, is why you're being shot down.

"Time is what prevents everything from happening at once" - John Wheeler
E
E
You simply can't stand earnest criticism? Who are you to be a watchdog for the scientific community? I have contact with that august body and none of them have a problem with honest inquiry. Your arrogance does not fit a discussion forum of any venue but I'm sure you can't recognize why. You have preserved this thresd for your exclusive domain, I leave it to you and yours.

T
Megastar
OP Offline
Megastar
T

"You simply can't stand earnest criticism?"

I do not discern that your "criticism" was earnest. It was inept, uninformed, and persistently and egregiously mistaken.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
Newest Members
debbieevans, bkhj, jackk, Johnmattison, RacerGT
865 Registered Users
Sponsor

Science a GoGo's Home Page | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact UsokÂþ»­¾W
Features | News | Books | Physics | Space | Climate Change | Health | Technology | Natural World

Copyright © 1998 - 2016 Science a GoGo and its licensors. All rights reserved.