Welcome to
Science a GoGo's
Discussion Forums
Please keep your postings on-topic or they will be moved to a galaxy far, far away.
Your use of this forum indicates your agreement to our terms of use.
So that we remain spam-free, please note that all posts by new users are moderated.

The Forums
General Science Talk        Not-Quite-Science        Climate Change Discussion        Physics Forum        Science Fiction

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 381 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Latest Posts
Top Posters(30 Days)
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
L
OP Offline
L
CALL FOR GLOBAL MAGNETIC MONOPOLE TESTING

Magnetic monopole test results from around the world are needed. CALL for help.
Every person (also STUDENTS) equipped with a minimum of technical skills, will be able to do fundamental research, by building and testing this new Permalloy/ Mu-metal instrument.
You need a simple compass, several copper bolts, a plastic self made housing, and the Permalloy/ Mu-metal shielding (tube) of a Cathode Ray Oscilloscope (not too small).

First the theoretical idea.

Based on my own measurements there is a firm support to accept a new monopole ( South and North) quantum model for the magnetic field.

However more measurements from around the world will be needed to give this model a more solid foundation.
That is why I am calling for support by amateurs just as I am myself.
See my weblog
See: http://bigbang-entanglement.blogspot.com/2006/03/evidence-for-earth-magnetic-double.html

I follow the original blog text here for Figure 1.
Comparison of theoretical monopole photon bubble distribution, emitted from a bar magnet and from the Earth.
The boundary layer elevation between North and South bubbles must be 90 degrees for locations at the Equator and ZERO degrees at the Poles.

Figure 2:
Presentation of the new simple test instrument.
Permalloy/Mu-Metal tube for magnetic monopole boundary layer testing of the Earth magnetic field.
The tube which is used in this experiment, is the original shielding tube of an Oscilloscope.( Cathode Ray Oscilloscope, CRO)

Figure 3:
Description of the test instrument with a simple compass.
The needle of the compass is turning into a 90 degree position, perpendicular to the axis of the Permalloy tube if the boundary layer is reached at a certain elevation angle.
For this boundary situation, the new monopole theory says: that equal numbers of North and South photons are passing through the Permalloy tube and the compass.

Figure 4:
Presentation of the Test Results of the Permalloy tube with the compass:
The test result of the tilting angle between the monopole bubbles are given below for the Netherlands (the town of Weesp) on 4-4-1998.
The maximum angle found was 22.5 degrees elevation, aiming at the 180 degree South direction. Later at a more southern European location (island of Crete) a tilting angle of 55 degrees was found, as a firm support for the theoretical magnetic monopole model.
Later measurements even suggest that this maximum tilting angle varies over the year considerably between 35 and 15 degrees and are possibly are related to the seasons.
Detailed future measurements are needed at different places around the world to support this possibility.
At the same time we observe, that there is a small but peculiar variation in the tilting angle "half circle profile" called "Boundary layer edge (B)" measured over the 180 degree directions from East to South to West.

Discussion:
Pigeons and Turtles.

IF THIS MONOPOLE BUBBLE BOUDARY LAYER-EDGE- B, (shaped as a bended half circle) HAS UNIGUE QUALITIES FOR EACH PLACE ON EARTH, then we have found a unique extra possibility for orientation.
Could it be that (race) Pigeons, sea turtles and all other "migrating animals" are equipped with such a "monopole boundary layer edge B" measuring device and have an internal DNA memory MAP of specific season related coordinates on Earth?
In that case most questions about their "migration" and homing skills could be answered.
Equipped the variable monopole tilting angle information, migrating animals should be able to pinpoint their position in relation to each season

If there are questions? I will be pleased to try to answer.
However, I will not be able to organize this exercise.
Of course I will be able to make LINKS on my blog to websites or articles of students who present their monopole test results.
See also: http://bigbang-entanglement.blogspot.com/

Conclusion, it would be nice if physics students would take the coordination, because it is important to get information from all over the world.
First to get the dated boundary layer angle and second to get in addition the seasonal variations.

Leo Vuyk.

L
OP Offline
L
More detail information about the
TWO DIFFERENT MAGNETIC MONOPOLE VECTOR ARRAYS.
Still for the Alternative magnetic field interpretation based on two different monopole photons (S or N).
Two different magnetic photons ( South or North) are emitted from every single surface point by a bar magnet or the Earth represented in the form of two different CONE SHAPED VECTOR ARRAYS, also called VECTOR BUBBLES.
See: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_ArDoWzECXSo/SN...ion+2+klein.jpg

These arrays are supposed to be the ONLY origin of the direction of each compass needle and the magnetic lines of equal strength: representing the so called B field.
The Paramagnetic tube (Permalloy, or Mu-metal) mentioned before is supposed to REFLECT all magnetic radiation vectors. As a result only the magnetic radiation which is as a vector in line with the central tube axis, will pass through the open tube and influence the compass.!!
If the mixture of the two monopole vectors is 50-50%, then the needle of the compass will choose to point perpendicular to the tubular axis, as is presented before on the photos.
If the monopole radiation mixture is 75-25% , then the compass needle is supposed to point under an angel of 45 degrees. Etc etc.

http://bigbang-entanglement.blogspot.com/

Leo Vuyk.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Newest Members
debbieevans, bkhj, jackk, Johnmattison, RacerGT
865 Registered Users
Sponsor

Science a GoGo's Home Page | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact UsokÂþ»­¾W
Features | News | Books | Physics | Space | Climate Change | Health | Technology | Natural World

Copyright © 1998 - 2016 Science a GoGo and its licensors. All rights reserved.