Welcome to
Science a GoGo's
Discussion Forums
Please keep your postings on-topic or they will be moved to a galaxy far, far away.
Your use of this forum indicates your agreement to our terms of use.
So that we remain spam-free, please note that all posts by new users are moderated.

The Forums
General Science Talk        Not-Quite-Science        Climate Change Discussion        Physics Forum        Science Fiction

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 699 guests, and 1 robot.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Latest Posts
Top Posters(30 Days)
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
T
OP Offline
T
I did research into the alien abduction phenomenon and found that what abductees describe is similar to what you see with emerging technology. Also patterns in nature on Earth may reflect intellectual life that is extraterrestrial in origin.

http://www.geocities.com/topsecretresearch/alienabduction.html

Technology and intellectual life is a process of nature throughout the Universe
D
Megastar
Megastar
D
Take a serious look at the URL you posted.

1. Geocities is not a science site.
2. Topsecretresearch is not published on Geocities
3. Alienabduction is the result of psychosis

Get a life.

DA Morgan
I think I side with the psychiatrist who hypothesizes that people who believe they were abducted and probed by aliens were actually victims of sexual abuse.

When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
--S. Lewis
J
jjw Offline
Superstar
Superstar
J
TSR:

I know that confrontations of the 3rd kind and Abductions are like a pin in the eye to most scientists, based on the attacks advanced against any such contention. OTH there are apparently some very smart people, like commercial pilots, that have claimed to see objects they IDENTIFIED as flying machines, presumed to be heavier than air and self propeled. If we relaxe a ;ittle and think about the possibility the answer may simply be that some living creature in this Galaxy may know something more about science than we do and may have advanced farther than we have and may actually be comming here to look around.

The suggestion fails forthwith due to the inherent attack on Earthlings preconceived superiority - to wit, an ego boundery.

For me the issue is still open but I have read many books covering alleged encounters.
jjw

Link Copied to Clipboard
Newest Members
debbieevans, bkhj, jackk, Johnmattison, RacerGT
865 Registered Users
Sponsor

Science a GoGo's Home Page | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact UsokÂþ»­¾W
Features | News | Books | Physics | Space | Climate Change | Health | Technology | Natural World

Copyright © 1998 - 2016 Science a GoGo and its licensors. All rights reserved.