Welcome to
Science a GoGo's
Discussion Forums
Please keep your postings on-topic or they will be moved to a galaxy far, far away.
Your use of this forum indicates your agreement to our terms of use.
So that we remain spam-free, please note that all posts by new users are moderated.

The Forums
General Science Talk        Not-Quite-Science        Climate Change Discussion        Physics Forum        Science Fiction

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 619 guests, and 1 robot.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Latest Posts
Top Posters(30 Days)
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
#10368 10/19/05 06:36 PM
Y
Y
My tinfoil hats stopped working. The mind-control beams began getting through again.

Then I realized that they weren't tinfoil. They were aluminum foil.

Duh, no wonder.

I got me a nice heavy old deep-sea-diver helmet. I'm much better now.

Bwa ha ha haaaa!!
#10369 10/22/05 10:28 PM
C
OP Offline
C
http://www.physorg.com/news5431.html
July 26, 2005

"Most people blink around 15 times a minute and a blink lasts on average 100-150 milliseconds, which means that overall we spend at least 9 days per year blinking. "

#10370 11/12/05 01:17 AM
C
OP Offline
C
Identification of the hacker and his friend:

1: The hacker: Slim, with carismatic eyes, kind of natural "silver hair", the hair is a little bit long, he uses dungaree trousers, 180 cm (?) tall.

2. His friend: Blond, normal looking, 175 cm(?)., not slim, not fat. Probably he was at the airport in Berlin in Germany in June 2005.

Both of these two were at the police station of Policia de Madrid San Blas in Madrid in Spain in June 2005.

#10371 11/12/05 01:42 AM
J
jjw Offline
Superstar
Superstar
J
jjw asked:
"Are you suggesting that a hacker has dubbed a satellite in some way that causes transmissions of TV signals to effect only peoples eyes so they appear to blink more often?"

Cansouth said:

No.
All people in the area the satellites send signals, blink more and behave more staccato.

It has nothing to do with tv. But it is easy to see it on tv.

Rep:
If it has nothing to do with Tv, but you can see the results on tv, then how sould we break it down to a source? Are you suggesting these bad "signals" that hackers are sending make the people blink more and that is all? Is there some deeper effect that you suspect that has not been discussed? Awake- there are many reasons for people to blink. Unless there is something more or that blinking is a symptom pf spmething more you will not win much favor in this forum.
jjw

#10372 11/12/05 02:33 AM
C
OP Offline
C
Quote:
If it has nothing to do with Tv, but you can see the results on tv, then how sould we break it down to a source?
Well, it should be possible to observe the increase of blinking in daily life also. But I find it more easy to observe it on television. I suspect the illegal satellite signals increase peoples eye blinking especially when people are concentrated.

Quote:
Are you suggesting these bad "signals" that hackers are sending make the people blink more and that is all? Is there some deeper effect that you suspect that has not been discussed?
I suspect the signals indirectly give people slightly higher blood pressure, especially because of the staccato movements, but also the blinking increase contributes to higher blood pressure, even if only a little bit, though.

#10373 11/13/05 04:05 AM
J
jjw Offline
Superstar
Superstar
J
Cansouth:

I did a quick searh of the Web to find some relationship between high blood pressure and blinking and I found none. That does not mean there is no data available - just that i did not find any. I am inclind to conclude that your suspected results can not be confirmed on the basis of high blood pressure, which is also not confirmed on the basis of signals and lastly the blinking repetitions may be for your eyes only.
A very curious post. I believe you are sincere.
jjw

#10374 11/17/05 06:16 AM
C
OP Offline
C
The blinking increase probably increase the high blood pressure JUST A LITTLE BIT, so it may not show up visibly in statistics. For people who already have high blood pressure and are close to heart attacks, this "little" increase may lead to heart attacks.

I am not sure if the blinking increase lead to a little bit higher blood pressure. It is an assumption.

The staccato movements though, will maybe, or maybe already have, lead to a statistic visible increase in higher blood pressure. I dont think the staccato movements are healthy.

Quote:
and lastly the blinking repetitions may be for your eyes only.
The blinking increase is easy to observe on television. Especially on people who are concentrated when they speak on television.

#10375 11/27/05 10:18 PM
C
OP Offline
C
The satellite hacker seems to have started with a new signal:

People use their hands to touch their own heads, noses, chins, mouths and faces more then normal . It has probably lasted at least since saturday 21. November 2005. It is easy to observe also this on television.

The blinking increase and staccato movements may have started monday 6. June 2005.

So now there should be at least three visible symptoms of the illegal satellite signals:
1. The increased eye-blinking.
2. The staccato movements.
3. People touch their own heads/noses/chins//mouths/faces more then normal.

#10376 11/28/05 09:41 AM
C
OP Offline
C
Right now on CNN, the judge in the trial against Saddam Hussein, makes those hand movements which are increased in frequency by the illegal satellite signals.

It is though not very often those movements happen. Maybe they appear in an interval of 2-3 minutes each time.

#10377 11/28/05 07:38 PM
C
OP Offline
C
Here are two more quite visible examples of the new hand movements probably caused by the illegal satellite signals:

1. The people who sit beside and behind Saddam Hussein in the trial in Bagdad, move their hands quite a lot up to touch their faces. I saw it on CNN earlier today. It was very visible.

2. On Eurosport they have a program called Eurogoals. In the game between Zaragoza and Sevilla on the 27.11.2005, a goalkeeper is excluded. When he is about to leave the field he uses his hand on his nose. That looked like a typical movement like those which are a result of the illegal satellite signals. It does not have to be in this single case, but at least it looked like it was.

#10378 11/29/05 03:04 PM
C
OP Offline
C
Here are some examples of the hand movements which have increased in frequency because of illegal satellite signals:

Example 1:
Source

Example 2:
Source
http://gfx.dagbladet.no/pub/artikkel/4/45/450/450643/saddam1.jpg
(This photo is very large, so I dont put it in the post)
The hand movements of the person to the left and the person to the right.

#10379 11/30/05 02:53 PM
C
OP Offline
C
On the APEC meeting on Saturday 19. of November 2005 in Busan in South-Corea, CNN send pictures of the state leaders wearing traditional clothes.

On the video which CNN send, there were many hand movements caused by the illegal satellite signals. It was easy to observe them.

Source

In the German soccer game 19. of November 2005 between Borussia Dortmund and Hertha Berlin, it was also possible to observe some of these hand movements caused by the illegal satellite signals.

#10380 11/30/05 07:25 PM
T
Megastar
Megastar
T
"On the video which CNN send, there were many hand movements caused by the illegal satellite signals. It was easy to observe them."

You haven't produced any evidence that these hand movements are caused by illegal satellite signals.
You have a belief that is not supported by facts.

#10381 11/30/05 11:38 PM
B
Superstar
Superstar
B
All,

I would suggest that we do not engage at all with Cansouth on this subject.

Even to consider this semi-seriously will feed into his schizophrenia and is not helping him at all.

Cansouth, I used to work as a counsellor with schizophrenics and your thoughts and reasoning on this whole subject are exactly what I would expect to see from someone who is suffering with mental illness. Are you currently taking medication?

If not I would suggest you visit your local doctor and explain your thoughts about hacked satellites to him/her. The longer you allow yourself to go unmedicated, the more potential long-term damage you are doing. The quicker these things are caught, the better the results.

Regards,

Blacknad.

(This is the only useful response we can give to Cansouth).

#10382 12/01/05 08:09 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thanks for calling a spade a spade. Now if cansouth would only take your words to heart....

#10383 12/05/05 03:34 PM
C
OP Offline
C
Here is a link to more photos of the hand movements which have increased in frequency:

http://www.thenakedscientists.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=3039

#10384 12/06/05 06:52 PM
C
OP Offline
C
Now the trial against Saddam Hussein has started again, and CNN sends a lot from it.

Saddam Hussein and the other accused make a lot of the hand movements which the illegal satellite signals increase. Also the judge make some.

It seems to be people who are physical relaxed who react most visibly on the signals which increase hand movements.

Also politicians who only listen to others speeches in parliaments, seem to react quite visibly on the signals which increase hand movements.

And people who are concentrated, like news presenters, react more visibly on the signals which increase the eye blinking.

#10385 12/07/05 01:56 PM
J
J
The increase in blinking is caused by stronger lights. As resolution is improved on television apparatus, the quality of picture is more important, and this is achieved by light. Remember also that they read from the teleprompter, and this causes blinking. Why are we even discussing this. Stupid.

Johan VS

-Timing has a lot to do with the outcome of a raindance.
#10386 12/07/05 05:23 PM
J
J
I'm worried about you, too. Do you have a friend to help you get an appointment with a psychiatrist? Because most people reading your ideas about blinking think you are either joking or going crazy.

~Justine~
#10387 12/08/05 02:27 AM
C
OP Offline
C

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
Newest Members
debbieevans, bkhj, jackk, Johnmattison, RacerGT
865 Registered Users
Sponsor

Science a GoGo's Home Page | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact UsokÂþ»­¾W
Features | News | Books | Physics | Space | Climate Change | Health | Technology | Natural World

Copyright © 1998 - 2016 Science a GoGo and its licensors. All rights reserved.