Welcome to
Science a GoGo's
Discussion Forums
Please keep your postings on-topic or they will be moved to a galaxy far, far away.
Your use of this forum indicates your agreement to our terms of use.
So that we remain spam-free, please note that all posts by new users are moderated.

The Forums
General Science Talk        Not-Quite-Science        Climate Change Discussion        Physics Forum        Science Fiction

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 632 guests, and 1 robot.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Latest Posts
Top Posters(30 Days)
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
#10348 09/24/05 02:15 PM
C
OP Offline
C
A hacker sends not normal and illegal signals from satellites.

People over the whole world blink with their eyes more then normal. You can study this on TV (Bloomberg, BBC, CNN or other TV-channels). It is very easy to see.

Maybe it is less visible, but men have less soft movements then normal.
This is also because of illegal and dangerous signals from satellites into the brains of human beings.

It is very easy to see the increased eye blinking on people on television.

Also the less soft movements on people (especially men) are very easy to observe and register.
If you want to, or have to, you can compare

old record/tapes of television or films
vs.
todays television and new films.

#10349 09/24/05 11:00 PM
DA, have fun with this one.
Sincerely,

"My God, it's full of stars!" -2010
#10350 09/26/05 06:42 PM
Y
Y
why is this the norm on this board, rather than an exception?

Bwa ha ha haaaa!!
#10351 09/27/05 08:12 PM
C
OP Offline
C
It is dangerous to let a private person control a satellite.

#10352 09/28/05 03:47 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
cansouth, get back on you antipsychotic medication and call your doctor in the morning, please.

#10353 09/28/05 10:13 PM
C
OP Offline
C
http://www.xatrix.org/article.php?s=1993

Quote:
Critical US satellites could be hacked
Posted by: Nikola Strahija on October 12, 2002

Commercial satellites used by the US military, secret service and Federal Aviation
Authority could be hijacked or disabled by computer hackers, a new government report has
warned.

#10354 09/29/05 12:51 AM
J
jjw Offline
Superstar
Superstar
J
CANSOUTH:

"People over the whole world blink with their eyes more then normal. You can study this on TV (Bloomberg, BBC, CNN or other TV-channels). It is very easy to see."

The hacking part makes sense-but!

Are you suggesting that a hacker has dubbed a satellite in some way that causes transmissions of TV signals to effect only peoples eyes so they appear to blink more often? Think about it.
How far out can paranoia get? Possibly I did not understand your offering.
jw

#10355 09/29/05 01:58 PM
C
OP Offline
C
"Are you suggesting that a hacker has dubbed a satellite in some way that causes transmissions of TV signals to effect only peoples eyes so they appear to blink more often?"

No.
All people in the area the satellites send signals, blink more and behave more staccato.

It has nothing to do with tv. But it is easy to see it on tv.

#10356 09/30/05 07:23 PM
C
OP Offline
C
Maybe you should be more open minded.

It is very easy to see the blinking increase on CNN, BBC, Bloomberg and TV5 Europe.

#10357 09/30/05 07:59 PM
T
Megastar
Megastar
T
"A hacker sends not normal and illegal signals from satellites"
Have you any real evidence of this?

"But it is easy to see it on tv."
It is easy to see on TV, because people in television studios are in front of intensely bright lights. You don't see it from your angle.

I am occasionally afflicted by temporary blindness - not complete blindness, but an extreme blurring lasting about 10 to 30 minutes. My eye doctor said this is common to many programmers. We tend to stare at a screen for hours and we forget to blink, which causes our eyes to dry out. His prescription: keep visine handy, look up every 15 minutes or so, keep the window open and look around office and off into the distance.

Having a long attention span is a good thing, but these 4 hour sessions need to be tempered with a bit of eye maintenance.

"This is also because of illegal and dangerous signals from satellites into the brains of human beings. "

You haven't provided any evidence of this. Even if your observation were correct, there is no reason to believe your explanation is correct.

Unfortunately, it is all too common to tell people to seek psychological help or take their meds or what have you. Such advice is too often intended to be insulting or as a mask for poor logic. But I'm telling you this in all seriousness: If you really believe what you're saying, you need to get some counseling.

#10358 10/03/05 08:01 PM
C
OP Offline
C
Quote:
Originally posted by TheFallibleFiend:
Even if your observation were correct
I was and am interested if somebody else would agree with me, that there really is an increase in the blinking.

It is easy to see it on television. If some of you really try, maybe you will observe it. Espically on the news it is easy to see.

#10359 10/03/05 08:10 PM
T
Megastar
Megastar
T
It probably IS true that newscasters blink a lot. If you've ever seen a news studio, you'd know it's full of VERY BRIGHT lights.

I've participated in video interviews - mostly from the sidelines. The lights are REALLY intense. You blink a lot and you sweat like a pig - at least I do and so does everyone I've ever witnessed participate in it.

#10360 10/03/05 08:41 PM
C
OP Offline
C
Quote:
Originally posted by TheFallibleFiend:
It probably IS true that newscasters blink a lot.
It is the increase the last year which is interesting.

#10361 10/03/05 09:31 PM
T
Megastar
Megastar
T
"It is the increase the last year which is interesting."

I don't have a firm explanation for that, but I did suggest a possibiity. Let me be more explicit. I mentioned my problem with temporary blindness (extreme blurry vision). My eye doc said it was a common problem with programmers and that we need to learn to blink even when we concentrate. I can guess that people in news studios have a similar kind of problem and perhaps they have spread the word that blinking is okay and it helps.

Another possibility is that they have somehow changed the way studio lighting is done - more effective, but also more stressful for the subjects.

Hackers getting into the satellite system is not anywhere on my list of likely explanations.

#10362 10/04/05 12:33 AM
C
C
Maybe jumping between a lot of sound bite poses quickly causes a lot of blinking.

Aloha, Charlie

#10363 10/06/05 05:47 PM
C
OP Offline
C
The staccato movements probably have disturbed and destroyed music records the last months.

Films and movies with famous actors have also been disturbed and destroyed by the staccato movements and the blinking increase.

#10364 10/06/05 06:05 PM
T
Megastar
Megastar
T
The blinking increase affects 'music' records?

Cansouth, really. I'm really not out to attack you. You need to talk some things through with a counselor.

You ever hear of a guy named John Nash. Starting thinking strange thoughts and totally weirded out for a number of years. In his acceptance speech for the Nobel prize (the real one, not the one in the movie, which I've never seen) he came to the conclusion that his perceptions had to be wrong because they were illogical. He never admitted that he didn't continue to have delusional thinking, but somehow he was able to think his way through the delusions. I suspect it takes an extraordinary person to do this. For most of us, I suspect, once our brain starts malfunctioning, we're not able to recover by ourselves.

#10365 10/06/05 10:11 PM
C
OP Offline
C
"The blinking increase affects 'music' records?"

No, not the blinking increase.

But the staccato movements probably have destroyed music lately.

#10366 10/18/05 11:22 PM
C
OP Offline
C
It is very easy to see the blinking increase on the newsreporter Mark Crumpton on Bloomberg News television. He blinks much too much.

But it is also easy to see the blinking increase on a lot of other persons.

#10367 10/18/05 11:31 PM
X
X
wow you really are into this aren?t you, I would say compared to other "older" footage culture might have played a part in it , older movies and television shows had crazy quirks this COULD be one . . But hackers making people blank allot, it could be optometrists preventing eye disorders. . Your thoughts?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
Newest Members
debbieevans, bkhj, jackk, Johnmattison, RacerGT
865 Registered Users
Sponsor

Science a GoGo's Home Page | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact UsokÂþ»­¾W
Features | News | Books | Physics | Space | Climate Change | Health | Technology | Natural World

Copyright © 1998 - 2016 Science a GoGo and its licensors. All rights reserved.