I've done some reading on it, seen some pictures of what aircraft have picked up on other side of a globe and near the volcano. I'm not an expert, but some of them are comparatively large, by the description of the people who made the reports (USAF people). perhaps you've heard of reading up on a subject before pontificating about it. just reading on it does not make you an expert, so i don't claim to me, unlike others.

another point is that according to the records the earths temperature has risen less than one degree c. Tuba caused the planet to cool by over 3 degrees c and its not the biggest in history.

mount pinatubo droppe the world tempature by .9 degrees. (im not sure if this was c or f) the point is that IF you could put a little bit more sulphur in the air as it did you would reverse the entire global warming. In reality he is not saying this is the cure, merely one stopgap measure. If the tempature was dropped enough in the right places, it would increase the amount or ice there, and that would increase the albeto which would be a permanite fix. (or at least as permaninte as the tempature of the earth gets). i do agree with you though. "No additional comment required."

the more man learns, the more he realises, he really does not know anything.