Somehow you suffer a trait many of the other crazies on the forum problem have, you seem to think I care what you think smile

I am not the one trying to convince anyone of anything ... you are and failing very badly laugh

Unfortunately for you, your science and logic is almost as bad a your language skills and so I am afraid you are doomed.

You are the poor illiterate guy on the internet that everyone laughs at and unfortunately because of your personality that situation is unlikely to ever change. We can not help those who can not and will not help themselves.

You really are no different to a religious nutcase you see what you want to see, and logic and experimental results are just something to ignore smile

And that all said I will leave you to your garbage because I am sure the people out there are dying for the next installment of your great idea ... armies and companies are drooling over every word laugh

Last edited by Orac; 09/19/14 01:53 PM.

I believe in "Evil, Bad, Ungodly fantasy science and maths", so I am undoubtedly wrong to you.