sam

you don't need to yell at me (caps and bold letters ), your post are looking more and more like a rant than a discussion.

plus , all of this beating around the bush about the local
heating around glaciers and soot is looking a little like
nit picking to me and probably others who are following the
thread.

from what I can tell theres nothing global about the heating , and there aren't any global temperature rises.

even when you take all of the causes that you may concern
yourself with and add them in the pot and stir the pot we
only see global temperatures decreasing.

what I cant seem to understand is why do people continue to
focus on the tiny amounts of local heating as the article
discusses , and avoid the clear and present dangers of the
serious threats to our climate , namely global cooling.

here is a page that displays some of the effects of global
warming.

and here are a few of the topics.

There has been no measurable atmospheric global warming for almost 18 years.

Total global polar sea ice is largely unchanged over the past 35 years. Antarctic sea ice set all time record for size in September 2013!!

Ocean temperatures are not warming

Sea level has been rising for the past 20,000 years, the rate is not increasing.

Global storms and their energy are in decline

Polar Bear populations are of record size.

Solar energy is in decline. This has led to cooler temperatures in the past

There is no consensus of scientists in support of the man made global warming theory.

Cooling temperatures around the globe

http://isthereglobalcooling.com/

Quote:
Is a carbon cap and trade system that would raise hundreds of billions of dollars each year for the government necessary if in fact the slightly warmer temperatures of 1978-1998 were caused by natural forces such as the Sun's increased activity in that period, and that many scientists are now becoming skeptical of the theory of man made global warming (AGW)? Is the re-engineering of society to reduce CO2 emissions necessary when in the geological history of the planet warming temperatures were never preceeded by rising CO2 levels? Did you know that if this country eliminates 100% of its CO2 emissions China will replace it within in 2 years due to their high growth rate? It appears to me that the man made global warming theory is looking more and more like the Y2K scare of the late 1990s. Perhaps we are seeing a Climate-Industrial Complex.

3/4 inch of dust build up on the moon in 4.527 billion years,LOL and QM is fantasy science.