ORAC
Marosz the only way to fix your problem of things leaning over is to move the force to the centre point but then your turbine won't work and we have a whole pile of other physics that doesn't work ... you are in a dead end laugh

MAROSZ
Orac be more proffesional : "Superposition principle"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Superposition_principle

first month "Machine Engineer basic curse in Poland "
You can put all forces to center or any other point

ABOUT F1 >F2 or F1 = F2 or F1<F2 holes in pipe full of water

below proffesional Experiment not my own ( THANK YOU MR LAGIEWKA FOR YOUR JOB )

ask your self why ? Why energy not pushed mass M ?

http://youtu.be/FgsJrimgPiQ

(Please e-mail to MR Smith from CAMBRIDGE ! show Him this post he can call to POLICE and told that I LIE
CAMBRIDGE .. ?

I'm sory I can not tell You here nice words about instytution where work people who copied without understand what is it ... DEAR MR SMITH I and LAGIEWKA = HUGE FUTURE what can I tell you more study please there is many new applications smile Oh ... I can make better susspension to F1 please Mr Smith contact me with Your friends from F1 ... look we can add many new details to engine or cocpit we can cooperate smile You have friends me TALENT and new PHYSICS smile please never reverse relation between US in YOUR publications!!! BR Maciej Marosz - polish Engineer http://tesla4.blogspot.com

GREAT EXPERIMENT

M ----> V {..... PIPE WATER/AIR ......} M ---> V1

M*V > M*V1

perpendicular direction ? what You see in Ytube ?
Earth take force and small mass m take the same force .
perpendicular direction is not important !!!

ORAC above You have experiment ( Not Laboratory in CAMBRIDGE not LIGO and 300 000 000 USD but real part of physics and very important for physics words )

INVERSE SQUARE LAW IS INSIDE MY NEW TURBINES
Marosz's radial turbines and explain why F1>F2 - pipe holes and water / air inside

INVERSE SQUARE LAW I CAN USE TO REPEAT MICHELSON MORLEY AND HAVE COMPASS

INVERSE SQUARE LAW I CAN EXPLAIN YOU WHY WE HAVE WINTER AND SUMMER

INVERSE SQUARE LAW we can add one more important sentence to GALLILEO's NATURAL FALL DOWN LAW -

INVERSE SQUARE LAW EINSTEIN made flat Gravitation model !!! in his rocket not exist different Intensity

INVERSE SQUARE LAW WE MUST ADD INFORMATION ABOUT CONSTANT MOTION TO NEWTON's EQUATION ===> MOTION is able change intensity of gravitation forces

INVERSE SQUARE LAW NEW GPS SYSTEM THAT WILL EXPLAIN PEOPLE OUR POSITION IN TE UNIVERSE LIGHT version Michelson morley test

INVERSE SQUARE LAW ... ATHOM MODEL EXPLAIN AND GRAVITATION ELLIPSE EXPLAIN ORAC I SHOWED YOU HYDROGEN PICTIURE

INVERSE SQUARE LAW ... Airplane can esape from point where started sound Marosz Mass M can escape from place where started own gravitation signal - first step to supergravitation speed and long distance trip in space

INVERSE SQUARE LAW ... Marosz explained Our Biology CLOCK problem !!! why atomic clock not work the same way near Earth and Inside train that is moving - MArosz Three brothers paradox

Last edited by newton; 04/26/14 10:17 AM.