FORCE F1 = F2 or not !?!

Marosz's observation
Garden and holes in pipe with water

A hydroponic garden uses the 10 m long perforated pipe system shown below to deliver water at 20 degrees Celsius. The pipe is 5 cm in diameter and contains a circular hole every 20 cm. A pump delivers water at 75 kPa (gauge pressure) at the entrance, while the other end of the pipe is closed. You should know that the pressure near the closed end of the perforated "manifold" is surprisingly high, and there will therefore be too much flow through the holes near the end if the holes are equally sized. One remedy is to vary the hole size along the pipe axis. Make a design analysis to pick the optimum hole size distribution that will make the discharge flow rate as uniform as possible along the pipe axis. You are constrained to pick hole sizes that correspond only to commercial (numbered) metric drill-bits available to a typical machine shop.

ORAC not so many people understand that above we have Inverse Square LAW

More far from place where signal started = lower intensity of signal ( "lower brightness" )

1R = X , 2R = X/4 , 3R = X/9
X- brightness, R- radius

the same energy portion but different area

Trust Me that very important is pipe's LONG
Holes diameter ( we can play many parameters )

ORAC inverse Square Law !!! above picture I showed You many times !!! LIGHT or HIGH PREASURE or GRAWITATION it is very important LAW please learn smile

How Look Energy In the universe (light /gravitation )
not exist C+ 30 km/s exist only C !!!

You are pushing piston no1 ( F1 ) force
at the End of pipe piston no2 is pushing mass X

force F1 >>> ----V----V----V----V---- >>> F2 Mas X

F1>F2 or F1=F2 or F1<F2

the principle of conservation of momentum ???
schould be that F1=F2 !

( Newton III - action F1 and Reaction F2 ??? )

SMALL HELP TO ORAC PLASE NOT FORGETT ABOUT
MICHELSON MORLEY - MAROSZ VERSION ! PHYSICS LIKE ANALOGY SHOW ME QUNTUM MECHANIC IN REAL WORLD CAN YOU ?

Last edited by newton; 04/25/14 10:44 PM.