Quote:
Because of Depression-based debt, the island and Labrador (twice the area of the island) was forced into bankruptcy and into being governed by a British governor assisted by a panel of six. There were three officials from England and three business leaders from Nfld--all men.

I interpret the above as follows.

(1) the British financial system known as the federal reserve system in the U.S. caused a worldwide depression so that its few members could gain monetary value in the wars that the depression resulted in.

(2) the British government was instructed by the federal reserve system to gain control over these territories before
these territories could merge with the hated United States
government due to its constitutional rights.

(3) I might be wrong but if you follow the money trail (FTMT)
it almost always leads you to the instigator of all financial difficulties (IOAFD)

and that would be those who lower the economy of nations so
that they may prosper in the death of others as they supply
the money that is used to purchase the weapons that are
used to kill and maim on both sides of a war , wars that are the result of nations trying to build up their economy through the building up of their military.

some call it the military industrial complex , industry on a massive scale that employs almost everyone in the nation.

the cost of such an economy is more and more wars for resources to build more weapons.

those are the few who finance wars , the federal reserve system or whatever your nation has decided to call them.

83 years old , congratulations on that Rev.
I know the horizons must look a lot different if you can
still see them that is , if not find a tall tree.

where the view is not obscured.

3/4 inch of dust build up on the moon in 4.527 billion years,LOL and QM is fantasy science.