Quote:
And the funny thing about your whole argument above is science totally agrees with you EXCEPT the part where you think that is science theory.

are you saying that the expanding space hypothesis has been found to be correct , or has it been determined to be correct by those who somehow believe its possible?

from what I understand a fantasy, make believe, new science science term called dark energy or dark matter or dark something is fantasized to be the force that is pulling on space and due to sciences newly found ability to enforce the incredible, stupid people believe the crap.

it even claims that its some kind of anti gravity.

dark gravity perhaps? WHY NOT !!! might as well.

all because science no longer has the ability to think logically about anything , so they must use fantasy to explain everything.

if it isn't sensational , dramatic , exciting , then it
wont be interesting and science needs to maintain its ratings
in the movies.

Quote:
According to the Big Bang model, the Universe expanded from an extremely dense and hot state and continues to expand today. A common analogy explains that space itself is expanding, carrying galaxies with it, like spots on an inflating balloon. The graphic scheme above is an artist's concept illustrating the expansion of a portion of a flat universe.

an expanding balloon requires a force.

only a actual idiot would believe in a flat explosion.

Quote:
Until you can correctly put what science says as theory you can not argue it is wrong

even if I have never read the theory and someone tells me that something physical is happening in the universe and explains to
me the reason that they think the happening is happening.

and their reasoning is that the galaxies are not moving , and the reason the galaxies appear to be moving is because space is expanding.

that's like a grenade explodes and you see arms and legs flying
off of people , and some idiot says the arms and legs are not
moving , the reason the arms and legs appear to be moving is
because the explosion is expanding.

I can rightfully question the force that drives the
motion of space.

3/4 inch of dust build up on the moon in 4.527 billion years,LOL and QM is fantasy science.