I found this on the Internet today and thought I would share it
and comment on it.

http://www.charpan.com/expanding-universe-violates-conservation-laws

Quote:

It is one thing to compress all matter to a single infinitesimal point, since it is still considered to exist as matter at that point; and quite another thing to compress all of matter’s momentum into that same point.
Angular momentum tends to zero for even the largest conglomeration of mass that is spinning or orbiting, as either its rotational radius or its orbital radius approach zero; requiring that there would be no momentum for any matter residing at a singularity of zero radius;----

I don't think it would be correct to say that the momentum of everything is compressed as
everything comes to a single point.

Most of the momentum will go to zero through interaction with other objects.

There would however be some momentum that is not zeroed out after everything reaches that point , depending on the distribution of everything in the universe , but that point would still have motion.

Quote:

---; so whatever force is causing a singularity must transfer the motion being lost, as matter enters or resides at a singularity, to some other matter or into electro-magnetic energy.

the motion/momentum is not transferred it goes to zero through interaction with opposing motion/momentum.

Quote:

So, for mass to expand from a singularity in a big bang scenario we are forced to consider that momentum would be created out of nothing; leaving us to ask, how or by whom is this momentum being created?

the expansion from a singularity is caused by the force of the big bangs outward explosion.
So we are not forced to consider anything except the initial force of the bang.

As for the acceleration of everything in the universe
the additional momentum is not created out of nothing , the additional momentum is the result of
a loss of mass.

I think we have a problem with our logic , were trying to force nature to adhere to theories.

I cant see where any laws are being broken simply because the universe is expanding and accelerating.

3/4 inch of dust build up on the moon in 4.527 billion years,LOL and QM is fantasy science.