Originally Posted By: paul

Mike

here's your opportunity to exhibit a degree of anti fascist
non biased behavior by showing us how you follow your own commonly imposed judicial judgement here on sagg by moving this thread to the NQS forum where you would move it if anyone else posted it.

Originally Posted By: Mike Kremer

Mike Kremer, replied:-

Yes Paul, I do try to be non-biased. And yes I put this item in
GoGo's 'Discussion Group', as I think it would be less acceptable under any of the other four Forum labels.
This is a lot to do with electronic communications, a very scientific subject.
Nor would I like to see any more additional Topics added, as I think it would blurr and distact much more.
Five different Topics is quite enough(in my humble opinion)

And no, Blobby2,
I am not Paranoid, but I am interested in items that force Goverments to make a decision.
Plus, I find the Psychology and the mindset of a Whistleblower quite interesting.
They must realise that Goverments and police in every country
have access to so much personal data, one wonders, at first why they bother.

Goverments and Police have access to:-
Satellite, and all Radio air bands, plus Land Telephones, Mobiles can be tracked by the TX masts they access, all Seach Engines (I mentioned in an earlier post) Plus personal Debit and Credit Cards, used in stores. They will give away your personality and characteur, as do Library Cards and Club memberships of yourself, and family. Whether you travel by train or coach, your bought ticket will give you away, (even more suspicious if you use often use Cash). As for your Emails that you send and receive. Remember that US Security bugs 3 Trillion telephone calls in a year!

Of course I realise this is the way that Goverments try to deal with Terrorist outbreaks, that is their job.
Protecting their people and themselves.
There are many people that believe that if Goverments paid more attention and tried find the causes of Terror outbreaks ...then Surveillence could be lessened, and might even come to an end?

Benjamin Franklin, said- 'Sacrificing Liberty For Security Will Gain Neither'

So inspite of the 'trail' we leave behind during our lifetime, others WILL pick it up, if they are suspicious of our intentions.

Its the Whistleblowers like Bradley Manning and now Edward Snowdon, that must become totally incensed when they come 'head on' and see the amazing amount of snooping that large Companys and Goverments are secretly holding.
In the Whistleblowers eyes, its a totally illegal thing to do, and against 99% of the poor honest populations who know nothing about it.

Irrespective of which side of the fence you purport to be on,
whistleblowing will always go on, and might even get more common in the future.

You might secretly think a Whistleblower does a 'good job'?
At least it makes every-one, become aware of an otherwise unknown situation.
Or prehaps you feel they should be imprisoned and taught a lesson?

Too great a punishment would send a message to all the other keepers of Company knowledge,
who might have an axe to grind sometime in their lives, to release the Company information they hold, more carefully.
There must be thousands of people working for Companys, who are holding sensitive material.

"You will never find a real Human being - Even in a mirror." ....Mike Kremer.