Originally Posted By: Orac
Only an admin could do that and to be honest I don't think anyone cares :=)
Oh good, the accusation that Paul and I are the same personality was just another rant that turned out to be mindless chatter. Glad we could help you move thru these emotional glitches so Bill can have your attention again.

TT perhaps you are the worlds worst brother lee love type and free speech advocate and you did just take an instant dislike to me ...

Don't necessarily like or dislike anyone. You can like someone and still get pretty angry with them and not like them when you are dealing with emotional attachments to control. So I've learned to recognise that you're not your feelings even if you have them. So being objective is a bit easier and as a result control is not an issue.
I am not going to lose sleep over the issue.
Glad you could come to a rational resolve.

Only seems to be important to you two for some strange reason and long conversations won't change my view don't bother get on with life :-)

Wasn't thinking you could change your view. Not all assumptions are rational, and not all people can deal with reality.
As for getting on with life.. This is life. Perhaps you might some day see that it doesn't start and stop every time you don't have a grip on the world as it is unfolding in your experiences, whether you like them or not.

Perhaps try letting the thread die it has been on the active list way too long :-)
There's that life and death thing again.
Perhaps you might ask yourself whether what you originally posted had any real life in it in the first place. Since you are still following what you started?

I was addicted to the Hokey Pokey, but then I turned myself around!!