I would like to say a goodbye to Bill S, Bill Gill, Redenwur, Rev K, Ellis, Paul and probably quite a few I have missed .... Socratus not so much :-)

I wish you all well and hope you find what you are looking for in around and through science and science discussion.

There are very very few things that would ever offend me but as a member of Amnesty International "holocaust denial" or other genocides would be one of the very few.

The fact the moderators will not act on that thread is a disgrace and brings the whole site into disgrace.

I find it farcical that you can get a warning for calling someone "mentally retarded" yet "holocaust denial" is fine is beyond belief or anything I can stomach.

I thought I was pushing the limit in some deliberate heated exchanges with Paul over GOD and trolling but I was careful not to target any specific religion or version of GOD, seems my caution was probably not needed which is also wrong if it ever occured on the site.

Well I have said all that needs to be said ... to those of the faith godspeed and to those not Bon Voyage.

I believe in "Evil, Bad, Ungodly fantasy science and maths", so I am undoubtedly wrong to you.