Quote:
This has been around for a while and has been completely debunked. The people in it are actors and it is a movie of the fictional/factual/doco variety.

I never said that I thought it was a true story.

I just said

Quote:
its a long video , but very interesting.

you guys are really quick correcting someone who is not at fault because you misunderstand them.

and Im being accused of being rude for trying to help orac with his grammar.

Quote:
I have also noticed one common trait with all the radical religious and extremists on forums, they are aggressive in attacking the views of science

and when the views of religion are aggressively attacked by science then that is ok to do?

pointing your finger and saying dont point your finger...

when I wrote this

Quote:
but I suppose that your inability to comprehend the english language has got your skirt in a twist.

it was because orac was shouting at me with CAPS.

not something a gentleman would do , so I pointed out that his skirt was showing.

ie...

Quote:
The SITE WAS NEVER AND IS NOT SEIZED ... IT'S A SCAM POST ... THAT ONLY GUILLIBLE WOULD BELIEVE

It the site was siezed it would not come up >>> AT ALL <<<

View the soucecode for the page ... LMAO

you looked like a radical scientist ranting and raving !!!

you should thank me for bringing this to your attention.

Quote:
I am not sure if it is the fear of being tricked, insecurity in there beliefs??? A psychologist view on the trait would be very interesting. To me it is the stand out trait of all these people.

took the bait hook line and sinker!!!

3/4 inch of dust build up on the moon in 4.527 billion years,LOL and QM is fantasy science.