There is a lot of anecdotal evidence of this sort, but it is not very subject to scientific investigation. I have been thinking about it a little bit and I think that a real scientific investigation would have to be something like the following.

You would need a large group of people selected at random. Each one of these people would have to agree to keep a detailed journal of all the various things that MIGHT be involved with such prognostication. That would involve recording all of their dreams as soon as they got up in the morning. That means every dream they can remember, not just the ones that seem to have some meaning. They would also have to record every decision they make 'just because it feels right'. Then they would have to record every event that seems to have been forecast by their dream/feeling/whatever. This should preferably be done without consulting the journal to see what they actually wrote down. And then after some reasonable time the journals would have to be collected and the contents checked for correlations. Just checking the journals would be a massive effort.

This type of study really isn't very likely to be tried. But that seems to me to be the only type of a study that could reach any kind of actual rational conclusion. Of course just controlling the entries in the journals would be a massive effort. Keeping the writers working on them, without editing or anything else would be almost impossible. And verifying the entries would be a big challenge too.

So don't look for any scientific studies very soon. It is just too vague a field for any scientists to take on.

Bill Gill

C is not the speed of light in a vacuum.
C is the universal speed limit.