Yes it is fun-- and despite poor little Cleo being dead I too used that incident instead of others as it is less confronting than some of the other spookier things I could have mentioned.

Obviously our families share a reluctance to broadcast our odd ability to, in some way, pre-guess events. I know my dad, an infrequent punter would give my mum the list of runners in the big races and ask her which he should bet on! I am very like your sister,- and the ability is definitely not auto-induced. I think the 'search' is one reason why I visit here.

I thought that anecdotes do not constitute proof. We are told for eg. that the fact that flowers are blooming early and rain patterns are changing is anecdotal and cannot be used to prove Climate Change- but I wonder what else there is if you discount anecdotes. Does not research spring from such stories in many cases?

All of which does not help with the testing of the veracity of para-normal claims, and the Bhagavad Gita quote is very wise indeed!

Last edited by Ellis; 03/18/12 12:06 AM.