DA:

On second thought, DA Morgan I take issue with your generalized statement that I misunderstand time and ?all dimensions?. You are a little self-serving in your rapid reproach.

I will find the quote if you wish wherein you offered that Time was a part of the Big Bang and that you think neither time nor the Universe existed before that expansive event. So which dimension is being discussed at this point? You call it created and I call it created. You want me to think in terms of a specialized type of ?created? then please be explicit.

Now, your attention to my potential ignorance of which I was unaware sparks some special knowledge in your favored attention to me. You must know things about me of which I am unaware, perhaps a sign of further ignorance on my part. Please let loose and share your insight that needs expression. Some individuals feel so secure in their beliefs that they indulge in a lot of ?one-up-man-ship? when considering the thoughts of others. It is entertaining in a way because some stupid person might think that the orator created the theory or the foundation for the theory or possibly improved on the original theory- instead of a student of it.
Cheers!
jjw