I may have mentioned this theory some time ago within Scienceagogo. I am not sure.
However I hope you will find this theory and film re the slow expansion and separation of our Earths continents over millions of years, as interesting as I do.
This (slow) expansion, going 'hand-in-glove' with the expansion of the Universe....accounts for the separation of not only our Earths land/masses/continents.
But also accounts for all land masses growing apart on all other Planets and even Stars in our Expanding Universe.

It does away with the theory that there was a single Supercontinent called Pangea.
Plus it gives a far better logical reason, just why the minerals found along the West Coast of Africa, are the same as those
found along the East coast of South America,...and similar dual-locations.
As well as accounting for the same variety of tree fossils found in the Antartic being the same as trees found in South America.
This is a very good logical and interesting theory, much improved by its author...Neil Adams...over the past few years.
Its the sort of theory that you might consider over your weekend Sunday lunch, and wonder whether the Earths expansion
could be tied into the Universes overall expansion?

Enjoy the Film

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJfBSc6e7QQ

Last edited by Mike Kremer; 10/14/11 02:33 AM. Reason: Rehashed my first Para

"You will never find a real Human being - Even in a mirror." ....Mike Kremer.