Not Quite Science
does not mean Science
just like political science is not science

Politics is the current rage in the media and this is the not quite science forum so that is why I posted in a non science forum.

1 or 2 of the 2554 Registered Users / members in this forum does not constitute many of us here in the forum as many forum members dont post or reply to post they simply read what others have posted or replied.

also this topic although most of the world is not immediately affected would indeed affect the rest of the worlds economy should the republicans achieve the destruction of the U.S. economy via there inability to perform the job they were voted in to perform.

Im sure that somewhere in the Oath they took for office there was a mention somewhere of allegiance to the U.S.
which as to date I have only seen a republican allegiance to the rich.

http://www.senate.gov/artandhistory/history/common/briefing/Oath_Office.htm

Quote:
I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion ; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter: So help me God.

allegiance to the United States does not mean allegiance only to the rich , it also covers the middle class , small buisness , and the poor and needy are also the United States.

big buisness has not grown its employment base in the U.S. in fact they have greatly shrunk their employment base in the U.S. by outsourcing the jobs that were once in the U.S. to foreign nations (china for instance).

small buisness has greatly increased its employment base in the U.S.

yet as referencing the votes that republicans have made in office, republicans dont vote for anything that would assist small buisness growth in the U.S. they vote against small buisness almost every chance they get.

as far as Im concerned everything that a republican stands for is anti American.

maybe the republicans need to rewrite their Oath as follows.

Quote:
I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Large Corporations throughout the World before I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against anything , foreign and domestic ; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same no matter which nation owns the corporation that requires support and defending ; that I take this obligation freely , without any mentality or purpose of allegiance to the United States , its people , its economy , or its sovereignty and that I will faithfully evade any tax increases to the corporations that I so faithfully support and defend ; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter: So help me all mighty dollar.

if you will , check the topics in this forum NQS and let me know if all of the other topics are better suited for the NQS forum than the politics topics I posted.

3/4 inch of dust build up on the moon in 4.527 billion years,LOL and QM is fantasy science.