I have tried that several times in the past and recently however it seems that what I post isn't popular.

usually the post on political forums are about cutting entitlements , not raising taxes , medicare , medicade , social security ,etc,etc,etc, bla bla bla.
nothing that is actually our real problem.

I guess I get straight to the point and I dont leave much room for debate.

while all you hear on the news and from our beloved politicians are small worthless patches to our problems.
patches that are not a fix , only a short delay and that would need repairing again a few months down the road.

just like not long ago when the republicans were holding
back from voting in the unemployment extensions using the bush tax cuts as there bribery tool.

they got there bush tax cuts extension then and the people who needed the unemployment extensions got the extra money they needed to live and now the republicans are dangling the bush tax cuts over our heads doing the same exact thing with our countries sovereignty over the debt ceiling increases.

bribery deffinition

The offering, giving, receiving, or soliciting of something of value for the purpose of influencing the action of an official in the discharge of his or her public or legal duties.

3/4 inch of dust build up on the moon in 4.527 billion years,LOL and QM is fantasy science.