Originally Posted By: paul

sure they do , foreighners could have had their own revolution like americans had to remove
the elite as their leaders, in this case the brittish

Many Chinese already achieved that goal. They didn't have a revolution but they got rich anyway. However they did it, they did it, now they're getting the payout for their efforts. Just like Americans did back in the day.

So you should support that success. Even if it comes at the cost of the elite class (American businessmen).

Quote:

in other words its extremely difficult to run a buisness and compete with the wages of china
and other low wage countries.

It's not difficult, just run your business in China! Most big manufacturers are running parts of their business there for exactly that reason.

Quote:
But their relatives did , and their relatives fought and died so that their childern could have a better life

OK so you are saying what I suspected. Americans are gifted a special birthright by God because their ancestors had wars. Chinese people don't have those rights despite their ancestors also having wars, and despite those wars bringing to power the form of government that has now brought them to the success they have. Whatever you say about tyrants, there isn't any more desperate poverty in China than in America. Even if you call them communists, the people are still getting rich and have freedom.

Quote:

No. I dont , I would prefer that other countries would have taken the initiative and expended the effort to remedy their own destiny.

They did that in China! Support their success.