Physorg.com has an article in which a scientist suggests that antimatter repels normal matter, and is thus a candidate for the cause of the accelerated expansion of the universe. Gravitationally antimatter would be attractive to other antimatter, and only repulsive to normal matter. His theory is that antimatter is just like real matter, except that it is time reversed. Supposedly this is a result of a combination of General Relativity (GR) and Quantum Mechanics (QM). The large quantities of antimatter required would be in the large voids that have been observed in the universe.

I am going to wait for more information, from another source, before I jump on that band wagon. Not being highly trained I have no good way to actually figure out what is going on there. My main top-of-the-head problem with it is that I would think that the antimatter in the voids would clump together and make antimatter stars and galaxies. We don't see them, after all the lack of stars and galaxies in the voids is why we notice them.

Bill Gill

C is not the speed of light in a vacuum.
C is the universal speed limit.