“What have I said that makes you think I am pro-multiverse?”

A couple of things: You are a proponent of infinite dimensions. From other posts it seems that you are more comfortable with M theory style systems.

“To my surprise, it linked into thoughts I had wrestled with about infinity for many years.”

The relationship between past directed time and multiverses would certainly be interesting and probably unique. I’m definitely curious.

“What do you understand by "megaverse"?”

Nothing that we haven’t discussed before. When I spoke of infinite progression/regression after I serialized it; we agreed that the resulting infinite universes could be termed mega. Parallel schemes like M theory would be termed multi in order to differentiate. However, there always seems to be speculation about multiple universes occupying or sharing the same space.

One of the things that I like about IPR is that each sequential universe is as concrete and real as this one. BTW, if this were true; there is hope for detection while the other schemes don’t seem to offer any hope for verification other than Socratic means. (I hope to address this in more depth on another thread (that already exists.)

I remain open to all systems…especially new ones. I’m also interested in any unique relational setups.

For instance in your last post; the relationship between time and apparent change would be key and most likely unique. Likewise the relationship between past time travel and multiverse.

Good atmosphere and good conversation...that's the best.