Bill S.

Thank you for sharing.

Ya know, there’s this thing that I call the 95/5 rule. On internet forums, we spend 95% of the time discussing the 5% that we disagree on and 5% of the time discussing the 95% that we do agree on. Unfortunately, this can create illusion that it is we that are disagreeable.

We agree on the importance of infinities as it pertains to reality. We are polar opposites when it comes to how this is “delivered”. In addition, we are on the extreme ends of our camps. You are 100% parallel and I am 100% serial. You are multiverse and I am megaverse. This is cool. It’s too bad governments can’t disagree the way we do.

It’s obvious that you spent considerable time on this. Why? I don’t mean the usual standbys like curiosity… For me, it was a childhood spark when I asked “What happens after you die?” I guess ya gotta get equipped before you can answer that. What about you? Where’s the goal line?

“All we can be sure of is that we are restricted to experiencing three dimensions of space and one, seemingly very linear, dimension of time.”

Seems sane to me.

“We live in an eternal, unchanging now.”

Not so sane. What do you mean by unchanging?

What purposes do the other dimensions serve? How do you account for apparent change?

"...we are, so to speak, trapped"

I liked that.