dkv

What is measurement ?
Measurement is desire to know.The time differnce between realization of desire and concpetion of desire is called Measurement Time.Measurement is acehieved by using all the available means in the known Universe.

Rep: I was in a hurry before because I was leaving to get my lady from the hospital and just not quite on top of it.

I see from your opening lines where I got the impression you were talking about time again as in another post you made. Now, on reflection, I find your comments to be more in the area of philosphy than not. All results are achieved by a measurement of some kind. The means used must be designed for the purpose, such as the measured portions for a diet. You could sum it up by saying that measuremebt is an important tool for all determinations. That is not the same as saying time, or the passage of time, is anything more than a creation of man to tell now from when. It is not intrinsic in nature as I see it. Mere movment is not synominous with time. Any way you made a nice post.

Jim