refering to the program I made you can set all the other settings to any combination of current , watts , volts , temperature , but when you reduce the pressure below 1 atm the output volume increases , likewise when you increase the pressure above 1 atm the output volume decreases , and it tells you the number of hydrogen molecules and oxygen molecules that is produced in an amp hour.

the lower the pressure , the higher the output volume.
I have my program set to deny anything over
29.92 inch Hg vacuum pressure (1 atm).

and at that pressure it shows the highest output volume.

my next addition to the program will be for calculating the
number of cells to use as the program now only calculates the volume of output of a single cell.
I will probably have paralell and series cells in a
arrangeable visual display.

I might then include a circuit board diagram that will
assist in the building of the circuit that controls the current going to the cells.

its much better to build it , and test it , in a simulator first , given your simulator includes the proper factors involved.

Quote:
you might as well just pay a bit more for pumping.

I have about $50.00 in the 1/40 HP pump.(used)
$30.00 in the pex pipe
probably another $50.00 in the pipe and fittings between the pex and the heat exchanger.
and apx $100.00 in the heat exchanger.(new but old)

and $70.00 in the attic vent.

so I have around $230.00 tied up in it -- LOL

the more pipe you have , the number of sharp turns , the smoothness of the pipe , along with the inside area of the pipe , and the cooling fluids mass and viscocity are the most important factors.

yes you most likely will need a large pump for a large building
and according to the area inside the building , you will need more heat exchangers.

a pump can only supply a certain rated pressure and flow rate.

but a well designed pipe system can mean the difference between a 10 HP pump and a 1 HP pump.

the 100 ft of pex is at the bottom of the 25 ft shallow well
and coiled around inside the well basin that I pumped off.

3/4 inch of dust build up on the moon in 4.527 billion years,LOL and QM is fantasy science.