Quote:
Nothing to figure out. Pressure's not building up. Nor is it heating up, heat is generated inside by radioactive decay and released at the same or higher rate through the surface.

radioactive decay , why would you say that?

have you or anybody else sent a probe to the earths core to
measure its radioactivity?

can you prove that?
or is it just some other theory you have read in some
book by someone else.

it makes much more sense to describe the earths heat
by using pressure and friction.

because the earths inner core spins faster than the earth , still does I hope , and to claim that the earths heat is due only to or mostly because of radioactve decay and not the heat generated from friction tells me that you also know of a planet or moon that has a inner core rotation speed as fast as its planet or moon that also generates large amounts of heat via radioactive decay.

can you show me an example of this?

if you are saying that radioactive decay is the result of pressures and friction and the accompanying temperatures then that use is ok I suppose.

heres a example , the pressure and friction
of the earths outer core against the inner core is like the armature of a electric motor , electrical current flows through the magnetic field which turns the inner core faster than the outer core and the rest of the earth.

the earths inner core

anyway , theres still nothing natural about a oil spill due to some company drilling holes in the ocean floor.

3/4 inch of dust build up on the moon in 4.527 billion years,LOL and QM is fantasy science.