Ellis

Its mostly just the republicans and the so called conservatives who carry on like that.

and the conservatives seem to want to form away from the republicans with the newly forming tea party.

which will break the republican party up and neither party will have a decideing number of voters.

what I cant understand about the conservatives is that they are a offshoot of the republicans and the republicans have constantly spent more money than democrats, they have borrowed us into a financial meltdown that could only be patched by more even steeper borrowing.

they seem to think that the U.S. can continue opperating without taxes to pay for what they borrowed and the government cant seem to realize that the only way we can ever recover from this financial demise is to create new jobs.

as it stands without new jobs and the continual loss of jobs the current patches will only widen the gap between workers and non workers who can pay back this debt.

our buisness leaders have led us to our new economy.

but this is not only our problem as it is happening in almost every country.

the lower wages of countries like china , taiwan , mexico
etc , etc has weakened our economy.

after all when a company such as wallmart can build factories in china and pay the employee in china 13 cents an hour to produce almost everything in the wallmart stores why would they build factories in the U.S. where they sell their chinese etc made products.

I believe that the free trade act is designed to bring ruin to the U.S. and other developed nations and if not designed that way it is certainly accomplishing that goal.

the free trade act should be made into the FAIR trade act
where tarrifs or other measures should be imposed to create an evironment that new buisnesses can compete in.

from what I have read the republicans are more apt to continue this destruction of america through the votes they cast.

because the republicans are for the peoples money and the democrats are for the peoples welfare.

3/4 inch of dust build up on the moon in 4.527 billion years,LOL and QM is fantasy science.