Ellis

Nice to hear from you again.

WHO IS THIS GUY , LOL.

He Is one of the fox tv networks mouths of the republican party , along with rush limbaugh and shawn hannity.
and of course the remainder of the content on the fox tv network.

I like to refer to them as the three stoogies.

they are most likely paid by special interest groups or more likely fox tv is paid for there well formed malignant
displays of total ignorance.

In the U.S. our news agencies such as the fox network have devolved from delivering the news to manipulation of the news.

Beck is a good story teller although he tends to write much of the story as he goes ensurring that the story leans in the favor
of his side of the fence by leaving out critical information.

I enjoy watching his show and finding the key information that he leaves out.

You can think of him as a lobbyist on national tv who uses his power to influence those who watch his show.

his stance on topics are mirrored by the paid lobbyist who influence the votes of congress.

I for one think that lobbyist influence on our government should be outlawed , because we vote in someone to carry out our wishes
for our government and in return we only get what the corporations desire for us to have.

I dont remember ever voting for these lobbyist and their influence should be illegal not just accepted.

I will look in the constitution to see if there is any legal means that corporations can use to control our government through political donations.

I just wonder if their donations outweigh our taxes.

and since the corporations want so much control we should just let them foot the whole bill/U.S. budget.

or at least allow them to pay MORE than the people do.

When I watched the below video of beck interviewing
Senator Robert F Kennedy I was astonished at the pig headed way he treated the Senator.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=alJ8XvAfLwA

and it made me think about the aspects of treason and what the constitution says about treason.

Quote:
Section 3. Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort. No Person shall be convicted of Treason unless on the testimony of two Witnesses to the same overt Act, or on Confession in open court.

levying War against them

I wonder if manipulation of our Government through various
donations to political candidates or political parties could be construded as levying.

I wonder if the intentional manipulation of trade treaties
that would reduce the power of a nation through the reduction of a nations financial sources could be construed as War.

I was just wondering about this.

the U.S. Constitution - 17th Amendment begins

"The Senate of the United States shall be composed of two Senators from each state, elected by the people thereof, for six years; and each Senator shall have one vote."

50 states x 2 votes = 100 votes.

see how important 1 vote can be.
how much money 1 vote could bring.

3/4 inch of dust build up on the moon in 4.527 billion years,LOL and QM is fantasy science.