I think we should solve this debate once and for all , nip it in the bud.

get two identical stadium sized teraniums.
get 100 people who believe in global warming.
get 100 people who dont.

allow them to choose the power systems they want to use to power their teranium.

they can grow gardens or they can choose canned foods or both.
they can grow trees or they can use scrubbers or both.

the only thing they cant choose is the type of power system.
gas , natural gas , oil burning boilers , etc for those that dont believe global warming is real.

and

solar , geothermal , alternate , etc for those that do believe that global warming is real.

1 mature tree can supply the oxygen for 10 people , so they each get only 10 mature trees.

those who use gas , oil , natural gas , etc
must find ways to deal with the carbon monoxide and ways to scrub the excess co2 generated from their choice of power supplies.

each teranium must maintain a minimum of 100 kw power output from their power generating systems.

to account for 1 kw for each persons daily energy usage.

no one can enter or exit the teraniums for any purpose for 1 year.

emergency oxygen supplies can be taken in for the purpose of
emergencies , medical , etc.

the skin of each teranium wouild be clear to allow the sun light in.

this would not cost no more than apx 200 million and that would supply wages for the participants of apx 50,000 each for the year.

the answers to many of our questions could be found out through this experiment , and ways to deal with the problems encountered could be found.

I think it would be a usefull expenditure of government funds , much better than wasting the money allready being spent on junk science.

I would imagine that finding the 100 believers would not be a problem at all.

but finding 100 non believers would be extremely hard.

it would be a put up or shut up scenario that they know would defeat their cause.

but wouldnt it be nice to watch all the oil company executives
volunteering for the experiment. LOL

3/4 inch of dust build up on the moon in 4.527 billion years,LOL and QM is fantasy science.