Hi DKV,

DKV:The Problem with a Single electron Wave is that it asks a simple question: Why cant we measure half of Charge or Half of Electron's mass?

Good question, but it is based on the assumption that a wave can be continuously subdivided into smaller and smaller sub-components. This is not generally true. There are lowest energy waves; e.g. the lowest harmonic on a violin string cannot be subdivided into waves with lower energies. The way I see it is that the charge and mass of an electron is the lowest energy manifestation of the electron in "free space". Therefore you cannot measure half a charge or half a mass. Higher energy electron-harmonics in "free space" are possible; i.e. the muon and tau.

It is, however, interesting to note that the electron wave can split up into subcomponents when the boundary conditions change. See for example the shapes of p-orbitals , d-orbitals etc. of an atom. According to my postulate the whole orbital is the electron (not a particle that "is not there" and only appears mystically when one makes a measurement). This also explains double slit diffraction; the electron-wave splits up and passes through both slits.

DKV: If we insist that Electron's fate can not be subdivided then why should a theory ask for its distribution in Unobservable Space?

I assume that by unobservable space you mean the fourth dimension. The mass of the electron relates to the wave-function component within three-dimensional space because this is what we can directly observe; however, if one models the electron as a lowest energy harmonic wave (there is not space to do the calculation here) one finds that a fourth distance comes into play, which one can only interpret as a distance along the fourth dimension. This indicates that there must also be an energy component along the fourth dimension. This does not influence the mass of the electron but it must influence space-time outside the wave in some way.

DKV: I am against Censorship.And thats the reason why I thought every Blackholes must communicate.The law of Causality requires Cause and Effect to be present but doesnt require its common understanding.Why a Seed Is Dropped has different meanings for different Observers.
Thus my interpretation of Measurement has a simple meaning as it allows the observer to be of any kind.

I deduce that you believe that the universe is out there and not determined by the "mind" of the observer. This is exactly what my postulate brings back to the interpretation of quantum mechanics. All interactions can be causally described in terms of waves superposing and decomposing when measurements are made. There is no "implicate magic" in nature.

DKV: The morphing idea is good but what does it mean?

It flows from the postulate that everything consists of matter- and electromagnetic waves. Each one of these waves can interact as follows:

It can superpose with other waves; this usually requires it to change shape: i.e. such a wave morphs. This happens when valence electron waves delocalise to bond a solid together.

It can entangle with another wave; this means that the two waves flow together to form a new single holistic entity. This, for example, happens when a photon impinges resonantly on an atom. The photon-wave and electron-wave (orbital)entangle and this causes the new wave to morph into a higher energy orbital. Note that this explains what happens to the photon when it disapppears. Jumping electrons from one energy level to the next cannot say anything about the fate of the photon. Oh I wish that Schroedinger was still alive!

I hope this is of help.

Regards,
Johnny Boy
--------------------