Quote:
I think a scary aspect of "tipping points" is that we won't know for sure, until years afterwards, when one has been tripped.

I dont think we have to wait.

I think we are well into a meaningfull tipping point...

I've given this some thought and cannot see a effort or at least a true effort that might reverse the warming.

I see people in OUR near future starving in masses , frozen solid as they sleep , I see large cyclonic activity that devastates large multistate sized areas , its not going to be a slow progressive process as many think , it will be a sudden onslaught of calamity durring the summer and winter months.

it will be quickly progressive until one thing occurs , and that will be a large volcanic action such as a caldera that will throw the earth into a sudden ice age.

the tipping has already occured , we can offset it , but nobody is really trying as far as I can see.

it will take drastic measures and joint efforts globaly to slow the progression , most of all it will require that the burning of fuels is stopped.

stopped...

you know this , mike knows it , many others know it but their profession prevents them from acknowledging it.

or it may be the ridicule that prevents them from acting on it.

its here and its not going away , even if they do find a nice safe hole in the sand somewhere it will find them , sooner or later.

3/4 inch of dust build up on the moon in 4.527 billion years,LOL and QM is fantasy science.