Max

I will look into the subway explosion in a moment , but for now
I want to include a little info on this , that I found in a comment by someone directly below the video in the comments section.

Quote:
theres a flash a split second before impact, before the full shadow of the plane reaches the building

an aircraft builds enormous amounts of static electricity a aircraft flying at this speed will have tremendous amounts of static electricity that would discharge into any grounded structure such as the WTC towers.

this grounding would occur exactly as seen in the videos.

it would look similar to a lightning bolt between the aircraft and the building.

from what I have read or heard of in the available info the subways explosions were due to basement level diesel storage tanks that are for the power generating facilities located in the basements.

the timing of the first impact ,where the man located in the basement who heard and felt an explosion in the basement levels below him , before he heard the impact follows the fact that sound and vibration travels through solid materials much faster than through the air.
he would have felt and heard the impact in the basement first , the vibrations would have been sent into the basement ,
and what he heard first should have been verry loud followed by a sort of muffled sound that traveled through the air.

as the sound moved through the air , he would have thought he heard a second impact , the two sounds he heard came from the impact of the first plane.

as for the vans that were trying to get the gold out before the buildings collapse , this tells me that there was no wrongfull playing on their part or they would have already gotten the gold out.
if you had a few billion of gold setting under a structure that was about to fall , you might think of getting it out also , or it could be that someone saw a oppurtunity to get some gold.

please let me know if you have any further questions or doubts concerning the 911 attacks , I would like to know because I would like to look into it if I havent already.
Im dissabled and I do this type of thing as a hobby because it interest me.

the video that you are speaking of was very suspicious to me also.

it looks as if they were checking for some type of substance in the grating and the sensors alarm goes off.

this is the first time I have heard sound with this video.

the language probably is the reason.

the thing about this video that is suspicious to me is the location and the view from this point.

so , what would cause this result.

someone reported a gas leak?
a routine check?
I wouldnt think they would carry a camera along and film every checkpoint.

it sounds like I'm getting suspicious again.
but how can I find out?

here is yet another video on 911
a must see video

google seems to be unable to show the video at this time so

here it is SOMEWHERE ELSE

well that one doesnt work either , so

heres something ELSE to think about

I will be commenting on parts of this video as I watch it

3/4 inch of dust build up on the moon in 4.527 billion years,LOL and QM is fantasy science.