G'day,

I'm currently searching for TV or other documentary style programs that have been produced that either question the reality of global warming, whether it is man made or strongly support global warming. There are now quite a few out there but I'm having trouble finding several that I have clips out of without the appropriate citation.

Please understand that I am now faced with extreme difficulty of being of limited use to do anything other than to type sideways for limited periods and I would very much appreciate those that would be willing to assist me to perform searches such as the above without smart comments such as: "Do it yourself. It only requires a Google Search".

I'm preparing some lectures and articles that are mostly done and am receiving surprisingly little assistance. My daughter does try but she just cannot think laterally when it comes to Climatology. Make it French or Ancient History or Chemistry and she has no trouble at all but Climatology just doesn't turn her on terribly much.

Your reward? My heartfelth thanks and not much else. Any paper where acknowledgements are allowed will include anyone who has helped me but very few papers have such a section available, more's the pity. You can write a novel and thank your Maiden Aunt for bringing you up right when you were 6 and teaching you how to make ripples in duck ponds but in non-fiction this seems to be frowned upon.

I don't believe I will be posting here for much longer so if anyone has any queries they would like to discuss with me, think of doing it sooner rather than later. I'd like to leave with no anomosity to those on the board and with sufficient attempts to discuss climate change that even if someone does not agree with me, they at least find something of use to them in my very often overly long and meandering posts.

Best Regards

Richard

Sane=fits in. Unreasonable=world needs to fit to him. All Progress requires unreasonableness