G'day again,

AN EXPLANATION FOR POOR POSTS - COMPLETELY OFF TOPIC

For those that read my posts are apology both for past and future mistakes. You will probably find a great many gramatical errors in my posts. I'd like to keep on posting here, at least for a while, while there are interesting discussions going on. Unfortunately my brain is being squished - literally! So while I'm not going senile, I can read and re-read a post and not notice the use of the wrong words, the improper positioning of commas etc. If it gets too bad, please feel free to express the view that the posts are too difficult to read but I do hope for a while at least whatt I am able to write is written well enough that the basic idea comes through and is of interest to at least somebody.

Sympathy I don't need. The explanation is nso you don't automatically think I'm an idiot or worse lazy because of poor grammer, spelling etc. I'm pretty sure my brain is still expressing the views I want to express in the way I wish to do it. Oh, it also explains why the posts are completely absent references etc. That, currently is something, I am having great difficulty with, although strangely enough my ability to recall very obscure facts such as weird dates or that the eruption was Tambora not Krakatoa that many confuse it with seems to remain as annoying as ever. Good for trivial pursuit, although I think that went out of fashion a long time ago.

Richard

Sane=fits in. Unreasonable=world needs to fit to him. All Progress requires unreasonableness