One of the fundamentals, as I see it, is the bringing together of science and religion.
=========================
ABOUT MICHAEL DOWD and his work on bringing science and faith together.
=========================================================

http://www.thegreatstory.org/who_we_are.html
=================================
Praise for Michael's 2007 book from NOBEL LAUREATES

# "The universe took 13.7 billion years to produce this amazing book. I heartily recommend it." — JOHN MATHER, NASA CHIEF SCIENTIST, 2006 NOBEL PRIZE IN PHYSICS

# "The science vs. religion debate is over! Michael Dowd masterfully unites rationality and spirituality in a world view that celebrates the mysteries of existence and inspires each human being to achieve a higher purpose in life. A must read for all, including scientists." — CRAIG MELLO, 2006 Nobel PRIZE IN PHYSIOLOGY OR MEDICINE

# "Dowd has given us a bridge across one of the major chasms of our times: religion and evolution. His passion for both science and religion is contagious. Reading his book, one can see that the discourse itself has just evolved to a whole new level!" — REV. MARLIN LAVAHNAR, SENIOR MINISTER, ALL SOULS UNITARIAN CHURCH, TULSA

# "If anyone can persuade a monotheist that the science of evolution — biological, geological, or cosmological — can enrich his or her faith, I'm betting on Michael Dowd." — THOMAS C. SCHELLING, 2005 NOBEL PRIZE IN ECONOMICS

# "At last, someone who understands that all of reality is sacred and science is our method of comprehending it." — LEE HARTWELL, 2001 NOBEL PRIZE IN PHYSIOLOGY OR MEDICINE

# "Honest students of God should welcome the revelations of science as insights, not fear them as threats. Here is a book in that spirit by an ardent believer, who takes evolution to heart, and celebrates it." — FRANK WILCZEK, 2004 NOBEL PRIZE IN PHYSICS

G~O~D--Now & ForeverIS:Nature, Nurture & PNEUMA-ture, Thanks to Warren Farr&ME AT www.unitheist.org